TASMANIAN SUSTAINABLY FISHED SALMON
REAL TASMANIAN SALMON for strong muscles, healthy bones and vitality
A tender, highly digestible protein full of amino acids, iron and omega 3, for bone, muscle and heart health. Salmon’s selenium and phosphorous minerals are also good for joints and vitality.
Black Hawk Grain Free Salmon dry food is a complete and balanced diet for dogs of all life stages.
- 52% Real meat proteins - Sourced from Australian farms
- 48% Vegetables, fruit and oils - Plus essential vitamins and minerals
- 0% Grains and glutens - No wheat, corn, barley or rice
Salmon Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Potato, Sweet Potato, Chicken Gravy, Sugar Bee Pulp, Essential Vitamins and Minerals (see tables), Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Alfalfa, Salt, Apple, Brewers Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Antioxidants, Coconut Oil, Yoghurt Powder, Emu Oil, Blueberries, Cranberries, Dandelion Tea, Parsley, Peppermint Tea, Rosemary Extract, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Carrots, Yucca Schidigera, Spinach, Kelp, Tomato, Beta Carotene.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight||Grams Per Day||Cups|
|Up to 5kg||20 - 70g||1/4 - 1/2|
|5 - 10kg||70 - 100g||1/2 - 3/4|
|10 - 15kg||110 - 150g||3/4 - 1.1/4|
|15 - 25kg||150 - 250g||1.1/4 - 2|
|25 - 35kg||250 - 350g||2 - 2.3/4|
|Over 35kg||Add 100g per 10kg of body weight|
- Feeding quantities may vary by breed, age, activity level and climate, so the following information is a guide only. Adjust to suit your pet’s needs.
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- 1 Metric Cup = Approximately 125g
|Crude Protein||28% min|
|Crude Fat||18% min|
|Crude Fibre||2% max|
|Crude Ash||10% max|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Get 4 Pet users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.